Associate Creative Director- Copy
Boston, MA – Full Time
Small Army, a Finn Partners Company, is looking for an Associate Creative Director (ACD). ACDs of copy take the lead in defining the creative strategic direction of storytelling campaigns and projects across a broad range of client products and services. Aside from demonstrating superior conceptual and creative writing skills, ACDs of copy recognize that great ideas can come from anywhere - and are consistently on the lookout for the best ones with a knack for developing them into big, beautiful, award winning creative that moves hearts and minds. Our ACDs are also teachers of the most compassionate kind. You'll be looked upon to help mentor and develop our team of aspiring and talented creative men and women.
- Lead the development of ground breaking creative concepts across all channels that reflect the agreed upon strategy, deliver on the moral and are on tone for the brand’s personality.
- Lead, teach and mentor the creative teams by being a living example of positivity, compassion, forward thinking, kindness, curiosity and creativity.
- Continually push for and inspire bold, surprising and groundbreaking creative for the agency and your team.
- Distill complexity into consumer friendly content in a variety of formats including long format, traditional media, broadcast, digital and social media.
- Write copy from concept through to completion based on input from client, agency team, and personal research.
- Manage a full plate of assignments across all channels (broadcast, print, direct, digital, etc.)
- Work closely with art directors, relationship management, and others within the agency to determine client needs.
- Present and sell through creative concepts and creative strategies to key stakeholders internally (within the agency) and to our clients.
- Help define problems when things get stuck and pro-actively lead your team to higher ground with smart solutions and a positive attitude.
- Participate in and contribute to new business activities of the agency, as assigned.
- Foster and build a team atmosphere, built on positive, productive working relationships.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Finn Partners was named “Best Midsize Agency” in 2015, "Best Agency to Work For" in 2013 and "Best New Agency" in 2012 by the industry's Holmes Report. Headquartered in New York City, the company has approximately 500 employees, with offices in Chicago, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, San Francisco and Washington D.C., and has additional international capabilities through its own global network and PROI Worldwide. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners.