ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE- DETROIT
Detroit, MI Full Time
Be part of building one of the most dynamic and fastest growing integrated public relations and marketing firms in the world. We offer a unique opportunity: the chance to contribute your passion, energy and talents in an entrepreneurial environment while collaborating, learning and growing your career with an amazing global team of nearly 700 colleagues in 18 offices around the world.
We’re looking for an amazing Account Executive to join our FINN team in Detroit. Our Account Executives provide support to multiple account teams and efficiently service each of these accounts simultaneously. They know the clients’ business and industry and seek out knowledge to better meet their goals and support their needs. They play an active role in program execution, influencer engagement, media pitching, writing/editing, research, budgeting and administrative procedures. They’re curious, motivated, internally driven individuals who are excited to learn and take on an incredible new adventure without hesitation. Out ideal candidate demonstrates strong communication and time management skills, sets the standard for quality control in his/her work and consistently delivers stellar results that exceed expectations.
- Secure earned media through creative, strategic and proactive media relations and story pitching
- Monitor coverage and conversation around key client issues, competitors and trends
- Write, proof and edit client-related documents that follow AP style
- Develop comprehensive, targeted media lists, tailored pitches, content calendars, client content, media materials, social content
- Research and develop media and influencer strategies
- Proactively consume traditional and social media outlets that are relevant to client business
- Prepare meaningful and accurate project management communications, including project management and planning timelines, client call and meeting recaps, etc.
- Support client strategy and insights, planning and creative development for new business, client programs and organic client growth opportunities
- Participate in client meetings and presentations
- Stay informed on the latest trends in digital and social media communications
- Entrepreneurial spirit, initiative-seeker and strong work ethic
- Exudes passion, creativity and enthusiasm throughout each agency project and client interaction
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills -- able to evaluate self and client work, key learnings and implications that help ensure ongoing improvement for the agency
- Creative writer with solid understanding and proficiency with multiple writing styles, including business communications and AP style
- Strong knowledge of social media channels, monitoring and listening tools/technologies
- 1-3 years relevant work experience in a marketing communications field
- Bachelor’s Degree
If you are a fit for this opportunity, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners is a global communications agency, made up of nine practice areas with 700+ people in 18 locations worldwide. The firm offers a full-service approach including integrated public relations, content creation, social, digital marketing and research services. Founded in New York in 2011 by Peter Finn with an innovative new model in which entrepreneurial spirit, innovation and partnership drive client success and sustainable agency growth, the firm delivers world class client service, coupled with best-in-class employment practices, to produce award-winning work and a rewarding culture. Check out some of our great benefits here. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those in whom we have a greater interest.
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed here.
- Health Dental & Vision
- Vacation / Sick Days
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work From Home
- Fuel for Thought
- Family Paid Leave
- Wellness Benefits