Account Supervisor - PR/ Marketing /Communications
Detroit, MI Full Time
Join FINN PARTNERS and be part of building one of the most dynamic and fastest growing integrated public relations and marketing firms in the world. We offer a unique opportunity: the chance to contribute your passion, energy and talents in an entrepreneurial environment while collaborating, learning and growing your career with an amazing global team of nearly 700+ colleagues in 19 offices around the world.
We’re looking for an amazing Account Supervisor to join our FINN team in Detroit. Our Account Supervisors supervise multiple projects and team members. They provide strategic support and make recommendations that improve client programs. They effectively manage team members, delegate projects and assist in allocating agency resources to match client budgets and changing needs. They are effective at performing and monitoring the performance of others in areas such as media pitching, writing, research and account administration. Our ideal candidate demonstrates strong communication and time management skills, sets the standard for quality control in his/her work and consistently delivers stellar results that exceed expectations.
- Showcase knowledge and connections with top-tier traditional and social media outlets important to clients’ business
- Develop and oversee development of comprehensive, targeted media lists, influencer lists, tailored pitches, content calendars, client content, media materials, social content that require minimal input from senior leadership
- Deliver media relations results throughout the client program with relevant media
- Generate ideas and unique pitch angles for media outreach, as well as persuasively pitch media and adjust angles, as needed, to get the best results
- Lead and oversee client pitch teams and assist to further develop of pitch strategies and approaches
- Maintain regular client contact and serve as the day-to-day client contact during program execution, as assigned
- Compose creative and thoughtful traditional and social media plans to secure earned media
- Proactively generate new ideas and opportunities to ensure client program success and growth
- Create error-free media materials that are strong in both structure and AP style and align with clients’ strategic direction
- Prepare project management communications, including planning timelines, client meeting recaps, etc.
- Actively participate in client calls, meetings and presentations, taking the lead, as assigned
- Entrepreneurial spirit, initiative seeker and strong work ethic
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills -- able to evaluate self and client work, key learnings and implications that help ensure ongoing improvement for the agency
- Strong knowledge of social media channels, monitoring and listening tools/technologies
- 4-8 years relevant work experience in a marketing communications field
- Bachelor’s Degree
To Apply: Please email your resume, cover letter, and target salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners is a global communications agency, made up of nine practice areas with 700+ people in 19 locations worldwide. The firm offers a full-service approach including integrated public relations, content creation, social, digital marketing and research services. Founded in New York in 2011 by Peter Finn with an innovative new model in which entrepreneurial spirit, innovation and partnership drive client success and sustainable agency growth, the firm delivers world class client service, coupled with best-in-class employment practices, to produce award-winning work and a rewarding culture. Check out some of our great benefits here.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those in whom we have a greater interest.
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed here.
- Health Dental & Vision
- Vacation / Sick Days
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work From Home
- Fuel for Thought
- Family Paid Leave
- Wellness Benefits