Senior Account Executive - Consumer Practice
Los Angeles, CA – Full Time
Finn Partners, award-winning global communications agency, is seeking a Senior Account Executive (SAE) for its growing Los Angeles office that would work across a variety of major consumer brands. This is an opportunity to join a tremendous team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you will be empowered to make a difference, drive outcomes and progress your career working with some of the most talented people in the business.
From exciting and challenging work to a fun corporate culture, which includes weekly happy hours, unlimited snacks to fuel your creativity, a running (or walking) club, a health & wellness stipend, Summer Fridays and more, Finn Partners welcomes the next generation of PR pros to help keep take our clients to the next level—and have great time doing it.
Candidates should have a minimum of 3-4 years of agency or in-house experience across both media relations (experience with consumer brands a plus!), social media strategy and execution and content development.
The ideal candidate would possess demonstrable experience across the following areas:
- Strategic/creative thinker that drives media results
- Experience drafting effective, attention-grabbing press releases, media alerts and pitches
- Experience with social media, from paid and organic strategy to copy development to community management
- Ability to write creative content such as blog posts, advertorials, articles, etc.
- Involvement in creating/implementing monthly editorial content calendars
- Experience in working with social media influencers
- Ability to review and interpret results, manage KPIs and draft reports
- Knowledge of Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Pinterest
- An understanding of paid, earned, shared and owned media channels
- A strong writer with experience in both writing for both PR and social
- Ability to edit and provide constructive feedback on team members’ written materials
- Experienced with planning events – could be trade-focused or media events, large or smaller-scale
- Interested/passionate for working with consumer clients
- Detail oriented and ability to own client projects, as well as to motivate and empower team members to grow their PR skills
- Ability to maintain clear and consistent communications between clients, partners and account team
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners is a global communications agency, made up of nine practice areas with 750+ people in 18 locations worldwide. The firm offers a full-service approach including integrated public relations, content creation, social, digital marketing and research services. Founded in New York in 2011 by Peter Finn with an innovative new model in which entrepreneurial spirit, innovation and partnership drive client success and sustainable agency growth, the firm delivers world class client service, coupled with best-in-class employment practices, to produce award-winning work and a rewarding culture. Check out some of our great benefits here www.finnpartners.com.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those in whom we have a greater interest.
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed here.
- Health Dental & Vision
- Vacation / Sick Days
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work From Home
- Fuel for Thought
- Family Paid Leave
- Wellness Benefits