Account Executive - PR Travel & Lifestyle
New York, NY Full Time
Finn Partners is currently seeking an Account Executive for its Travel/Lifestyle practice located in New York. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience, with a combination of Travel/Lifestyle/Hospitality. This role is media relations, client relations and writing heavy and requires someone who is a quick learner, executes tasks quickly, can multi-task, is detail oriented and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. Must have strong media contacts in the travel and lifestyle space and secured placements for past clients. At Finn Partners, Account Executives serve as a point of contact for clients and handle day-to-day activities of the account team and client projects to ensure delivery of high-quality programs that meet and exceed client goals.
To be considered for this position, applicants must have:
- A bachelor's degree
- PR agency experience (2+ years), ideally with consumer/lifestyle
- Experience working with traditional and social media strategies and campaigns
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communications skills both oral and written (including editing skills)
- Experience using all Microsoft Office products
- Some experience supervising and guiding junior staff
- Must have experience working with Travel and Lifestyle clients with secured placements
Finn Partners is a global communications agency, made up of nine practice areas with 700+ people in 19 locations worldwide. The firm offers a full-service approach including integrated public relations, content creation, social, digital marketing and research services. Founded in New York in 2011 by Peter Finn with an innovative new model in which entrepreneurial spirit, innovation and partnership drive client success and sustainable agency growth, the firm delivers world class client service, coupled with best-in-class employment practices, to produce award-winning work and a rewarding culture.
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed here.
- Health Dental & Vision
- Vacation / Sick Days
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work From Home
- Fuel for Thought
- Family Paid Leave
- Wellness Benefits