Account Supervisor - Public Relations-Global Sustainability & Social Impact
New York, NY Full Time
FINN Partners has an immediate opportunity for an Account Supervisor on our Global Sustainability & Social Impact Team. We are looking for an energetic candidate who has sustainability and communications experience to join a fast-growing practice.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- The hire will serve as a point of contact for clients and handle day-to-day activities of the account team, client projects and account management to ensure exceptional service to our clients.
- Responsibilities include creating sustainability messaging, media pitching, ESG reporting and Awards & Rankings. The AS will develop strong relationships with client contacts and advance communications strategies that embrace the client’s strategy and positioning. The account executive will also work with junior and senior staff to support clients and grow the practice including supporting new business development, research, program development and presentations.
- The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience working at a PR agency and/or an in-house communications department with a Sustainability & Social Impact focus. S/he will possess excellent writing skills and strong attention to detail.
- A bachelor's degree in communications or sustainability-related field
- PR agency experience 3-5 years working on clients in the sustainability space
- Experience in developing Awards & Rankings submissions, including strategy, researching and writing submissions
- Experience writing ESG reports
- Knowledge of GRI and SASB standards
- Understanding of the Sustainable Development Goals and how to apply them to sustainability strategies and corporate goals
- Experience working with traditional and social media strategies and campaigns
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communications skills both oral and written, including editing skills
- Proven experience in pitching stories to trade and top-tier media outlets
- Experience supervising and guiding junior staff
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed here.
- Health Dental & Vision
- Vacation / Sick Days
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work From Home
- Fuel for Thought
- Family Paid Leave
- Wellness Benefits