Information Architect (NYC/Integrated Marketing Agency)
New York, NY Full Time
The Finn Partners User Experience Design team is looking for a talented Information Architect to sit at the intersection of content, design and technology for our worldwide integrated marketing agency. (This role will be based either in Nashville or NYC dependent upon candidate and department needs.)
The Information Architect will help create and promote user-centered design that is intuitive, usable, and modern by managing strategic planning for website projects for a wide array of clients in diverse verticals. Expect to work with clients to analyze and understand their business needs while determining content hierarchies, user interface requirements, wireframe diagrams and documentation. We are looking for a creative thinker with a strong background in UX and a passion for creating websites with optimal usability.
How To Apply:
Please email to email@example.com : your resume, desired salary in $ USD, your Right To Work Status (US citizen, Green Card, holder of other visa type/specify visa name please), and brief cover letter highlighting your 5-7 years of digital marketing content and strategy development experience.
- Work closely with our strategy, design and development teams to define, plan and build complex web applications for our clients.
- Lead clients and project teams through discovery to explore problem definition and plan for comprehensive, user-centered solutions.
- Gather, document and manage requirements with a user-centered approach.
- Design wireframes and prototypes to drive exploration and create a shared understanding around requirements.
- Conceptualize and articulate complex ideas to clients, team members and managers through appropriate assets (i.e. sketches, wireframes, prototypes, documentation, spreadsheets, sitemaps, user flows, personas).
- Articulate best practices in usability and interaction design.
- Organized, able to think beyond what is asked, and ability to multi-task projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced, often evolving environment
- Experience in UX that spans multiple disciplines, such as User Research, Information Architecture, Content Strategy, Interaction Design, Visual Design and/or UI Development.
- Knowledge of industry tools for creating documentation and assets to capture and communicate ideas (edited)
- 4+ years of experience specializing in user experience research and interaction design
- In-depth knowledge and skills in Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Invision, and related design tools
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with the ability to make complex ideas understandable and a demonstrated passion for your work
- Familiarity with web accessibility standards and internationalization
- Personally motivated, a progressive thinker, and an all-around team player
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Finn Partners was named “Best Midsize Agency” in 2015, "Best Agency to Work For" in 2013 and "Best New Agency" in 2012 by the industry's Holmes Report. Headquartered in New York City, the company has approximately 500 employees, with offices in Chicago, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, San Francisco and Washington D.C., and has additional international capabilities through its own global network and PROI Worldwide. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed here.
- Health Dental & Vision
- Vacation / Sick Days
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work From Home
- Fuel for Thought
- Family Paid Leave
- Wellness Benefits