Account Executive - Consumer and B2B Tech
San Francisco, CA Full Time
Finn Partners is seeking PR professionals who are passionate about technology and ready to make a difference for some of the best clients in the world. This is an opportunity to join a tremendous team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you will be empowered to make a difference, drive outcomes and progress your career working with some of the most talented people in the business.
Finn Partners is looking for an Account Executive (AE) for its San Francisco office working on a major consumer electronics brand and gaming brand and supporting stable B2B enterprise clients. Candidates should have 2-3 years of agency or in-house experience with national and local market tech PR, excellent media relationships and a proven ability to manage multiple small or medium-sized projects simultaneously. This position will serve as a point of contact for clients and handle day-to-day activities of the account team and client projects to ensure delivery of high-quality programs that meet and exceed client goals. The AE may devise creative strategies that utilize traditional and digital/social media, manage media tours, help develop client content, including media materials, online content, blog outreach, media pitches, bylines and Q&As and participate in media and influencer outreach.
- Develop and implement media relations strategies, goals, targets and pitch angles that require minimum input from senior colleagues.
- Secure high-profile coverage for clients.
- Maintain clear and consistent communications between client partners and account team.
- Contribute to creation of communications strategies and tactics that meet client objectives.
- Ensure client and media deliverables are high-quality and error-free.
- Research, assist and present new business proposals for integrated, traditional and social PR programs.
- Help manage junior staff and interns/PITs development and growth.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the Finn Partners network.
- Be a team player on a growing, cross-office team.
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed here.
- Health Dental & Vision
- Vacation / Sick Days
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Family Paid Leave
- Fuel for Thought
- Family Paid Leave
- Wellness Benefits