Senior Analyst Marketing Technology
Washington DC, DC Full Time
The Finn Partners Marketing Technology team brings together the best of Finn's digital capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
The Senior Marketing Technology Analyst develops and implements innovative marketing technology solutions to fit the unique needs of our clients. You will collaborate with clients and colleagues to gather client business requirements and convert these into technical solutions. You will be responsible for the implementation of these solutions. Additionally, you will constantly use creative problem-solving skills and technical expertise to ensure that the implemented solutions are operational and secure throughout the client engagement.
If you are passionate about the intersection of user experience and data analysis, and enjoy working in a small team where you are empowered to deliver on your vision, you’ll love this role. As part of this dynamic group, you'll be working on the modernization of the marketing technology and data stack, advanced measurement and analytics, and the intersection of technology and the marketing operating model.
- 5 to 10 years of experience assessing, designing, and delivering marketing technology, data, and analytics solutions to clients at scale
- Deep understanding of marketing technology and ad-tech landscape and players including integration with DSP's and bidding engines
- Demonstrate experience in UX that spans multiple disciplines, such as User Research, Information Architecture, Content Strategy, Interaction Design and or UI Development.
- Experience that includes managing 1st and 3rd party data and use of customer data platforms, DMP's, A/B testing, cross channel campaign management, and decision engines
- Experience in leading evaluations and vendor selection, including writing business requirements
- Experience with marketing measurement tools focused on attribution and performance management
- Advanced spreadsheet skills (pivot tables, Excel, Google Sheet, SPSS, etc) a plus.
- Necessary Skills: Data-driven thinker and problem solver. Comfortable working with business, IT, and marketing stakeholders. Ability to think quickly and critically on a broad range of marketing technology and digital marketing topics across various verticals. Excellent verbal, written, communication skills, and an ability to deliver client-facing presentations.
- Certifications in digital marketing analytics, inbound marketing, marketing automation, search engine optimization, customer experience, demand generation, and/or content strategy are a plus.
- Familiarity with data visualization best practices and tools are a plus.
- Provide a distinctive level of subject matter expertise on how to architect and deliver marketing technology and data strategies that accelerate customer acquisition and customer value, by being personalized and increasing customer engagement.
- Work closely with our account and development teams to define, plan and build complex web applications for our clients.
- Lead clients and project teams through discovery to explore problem definition, build strategies and plan for comprehensive, user-centered solutions.
- Gather, document and manage requirements with a user-centered approach.
- Use wireframes and prototypes to drive exploration and create a shared understanding around requirements.
- Conceptualize and articulate complex ideas to clients, team members and managers through appropriate assets (i.e. sketches, wireframes, prototypes, documentation, spreadsheets, sitemaps, user flows, data flows and personas).
- Apply your knowledge of industry tools for creating documentation and assets, to capture and communicate ideas
- Support the strategy and solution development for specific components of the tech stack, and help guide clients on technology solution choices, selection criteria, and vendor trade-offs.
How To Apply:
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org : your resume, desired salary in $ USD, your Right To Work Status (US citizen, Green Card, holder of other visa type/specify visa name please), and brief cover letter highlighting your experience.
About Finn Partners:
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Finn Partners was named “Best Midsize Agency” in 2015, "Best Agency to Work For" in 2013 and "Best New Agency" in 2012 by the industry's Holmes Report. Headquartered in New York City, the company has over 700+ employees, with offices in Chicago, Detroit, Boston, Fort Lauderdale, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, San Francisco and Washington D.C., and has additional international capabilities through its own global network and PROI Worldwide. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners.
Although we appreciate all applicants, only those with skill sets most closely aligned with the position requirements will be contacted for interviewing. Thank you.
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed here.
- Health Dental & Vision
- Vacation / Sick Days
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work From Home
- Fuel for Thought
- Family Paid Leave
- Wellness Benefits