Creating award winning, cut through, PR and Marketing campaigns that make the difference
Take our in-depth knowledge of travel Marketing & PR; add in what we know about lifestyle, food, drink and consumer PR and then mix with who we are connected with in the media, and it is easy to understand why Brighter Group is seen as the UK's top travel PR & Marketing consultancy.
Without doubt we have one of the most experienced and well connected teams in the travel sector, well known for our professionalism, reliability and creativity in the industry - and way beyond it too with our full tourism board representation services.
Our people are genuinely passionate about every single area of travel - be it hotels or destinations, airlines or cruise and that passion, coupled with expertise, breeds bright ideas, dedication and impressive results which we know will make a real difference to your product or your destination's profile.
As a Travel PR, Marketing & Representation agency, we do all this and more:
- Strategic campaigns: conceived and delivered to achieve clear objectives.
- Events and exhibitions: raising client profiles with sector trade, media and consumers.
- Media & Trade hospitality: co-ordinating individuals and groups, in the UK and abroad.
- Influencer Marketing: delivering the best personalities with the best audience for the ROI
- Media information: effective communications, from press releases to newsletters.
- Features: creating, shaping and selling in the angle that media will want to cover.
- Multi-platform PR & Marketing: campaigns spanning print, TV, radio and online media.
- Celebrities: the right connections to bring brands and personalities together.
- Media & Trade evaluation: demonstrating tangible return on investment with targeted audiences.
- Travel Trade liaison: our strong tour operator contacts and relationships ensure the delivery of high performance and measured campaigns
- In-Market Representation Office: we will act as your tourist board office for full representation service delivery in the UK, Ireland and Europe