Media Supervisor, PPC
Boston, MA – Full Time
We have an exciting new job opening available in our Boston, MA office for an experienced MEDIA SUPERVISOR. We are Small Army, a Finn Partners Company, an award winning, global integrated marketing agency. Our paid media team is seeking a motivated Media Supervisor PPC to join our agency to support the management of our client search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns. It is essential that applicants have a mastery of Google Ads and Analytics. Having solid work experience with other digital channels, whether Paid Social, Programmatic, Direct/Publisher, or Native is a plus but not a requirement.
**During the COVID19 pandemic our employees are currently working remotely. This role will be Boston in-office based whenever our CEO determines that our offices will reopen.**
- Responsible for providing innovative media recommendations
- Lead and fully manage paid media accounts, particularly PPC programs
- Develop media strategy by understanding clients' objectives and working with internal teams
- Own campaign strategy and structure, including keyword development, audience targeting, campaign build, bid strategy, set-up, and execution
- Day to day management and continuous optimizations on the account, campaign, and ad group levels
- Daily pacing and budget tracking
- Biweekly and monthly performance tracking and reporting
- Direct client communications (meetings and conference calls)
- Competitive review and analysis
- Mentoring junior team members
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-6 years prior advertising or media agency work experience, with a minimum of 3 years managing Google Ads
- Current Google Ads certification
- G Suite (sheets, docs, slides), Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Self-serve social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat)
- Google Marketing platform (Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio)
- Ability to conduct critical analysis and identify key insights
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Solid project management and organizational skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and perform under tight deadlines
To Apply for This Position:
Please apply by uploading your resume and cover letter, and indicate your target salary in US Dollars. While we appreciate that many applicants are “negotiable” we are seeking an answer in $US Dollars please.
About Small Army and Finn Partners:
Small Army (smallarmy.net), a FINN Partners company, is a 45+ person marketing and creative service agency in Boston MA, that helps brands build relationships with people through storytelling. Their work focuses on the core belief that storytelling can strengthen relationships between brands and customers. Small Arm works with a range of clients and industries to tell brand stories in an immediate, lasting, and impactful way.
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Finn Partners was named “Best Midsize Agency” in 2020 and in 2015, "Best Agency to Work For" in 2013 and "Best New Agency" in 2012 by the industry's Holmes Report. Headquartered in New York City, the agency has over 800 employees, with offices in Chicago, Boston, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, San Francisco and Washington D.C., and has additional international capabilities through its own global network and PROI Worldwide. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.